Author Topic: Character of the Week! 2007-06-19  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • For the REAL Maquis Experience!
Character of the Week! 2007-06-19
« on: June 19, 2007, 02:58:17 PM »
So, I got bored and decided that I would do a character of the week.  Like the geek I am, I roll dice to determine who's going to be our character of the week!  This week is Jodie.  I've contacted her player and asked a few questions.

--So, I noticed that you've got several characters in the Bio thread already.  What was your inspiration for this Jodie?

The majority of my characters all seemed serious about something in their lives and I thought the collection of characters needed someone who was different than them as a whole but shared similar traits to her. I wanted someone fun, someone who didn't let the little things get to her. I thought of pixies and then out of nowhere, she was created, just like that.

--Jodie hasn't been assigned to an RP yet.  Are you waiting for a particular time, or did you just get the idea and store it there for whenever you can use it?

I was actually going Creation crazy one night and was creating characters faster than I could type. I don't have any plans for her as of yet, but I'm sure she'll be getting into mischief soon. ^^

--Is there anything about this character you really like or don't like?

I haven't had a chance to develop her yet, but I know I'm going to love the impish side of her. It'll probably kill a few brain cells playing her because she's my own version of the Twins combined, but I think it'll do me good. However, I can see her unable to be mature for certain situations and will cause a great dilemma.

--What part of the image you chose for her really says something about her to you?

I know it's weird, but, her height. I at first had her pegged at about five foot six, but realized it just didn't fit with her. She was based off an imp, so she needed to resemble one. Once I had her height down, she came to life for me.

--Is there anything about her that you'd like to add?  Perhaps a little bit of secret info for whoever does get to play with her.   

Haha, well, I don't want to give too much away, but she's notorious for plans to rob zoos, freeing animals, so it would be wise not to bring her anywhere near one unless, of course, you want chaos.

Want more info on Jodie or other characters?  Visit the Character Bio thread.  Or for Jodies, go here: http://hissy.catalyst-pub.com/index.php?topic=18.msg3655#msg3655
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +13/-0
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
Re: Character of the Week! 2007-06-19
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 01:12:19 PM »