Author Topic: Character Biographies  (Read 151303 times)

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +13/-0
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
Character Biographies
« on: May 01, 2007, 02:03:55 AM »
Character Biographies

Hey mad RPers, I figured we could use this thread to keep our characters sorted out. Who plays who and all that jazz. Just post the vitals of your character(s) and if you'd like to include a little something extra, hey, nobody's stopping you. Have fun!

Okay, a sort of list of what to include:

Name
Parentage (pureblood, half blood, muggleborn)
Height/Weight
Hair Colour
Eye colour
Background
Personality
What RPs they are involved in
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 11:15:09 AM by Nabs »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
Re: Character Biographies
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 02:15:17 AM »
name: Strawberry Sorbet
born in: London
parentage: Muggleborn
height: 5 feet 3 inches
hair colour: dark brown, almost black
eyes: Grey

Background: Strawberry was born to middle class muggle parents. She went to Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw and was infamous for her ability to make grown men cry. She's intelligent, hardworking and very determined but unfortunately has had bad luck thrown at her from almost every angle. Her previous occupations all sum up to: Temp.

Personality: Strawberry is what is called a ball buster. She's beautiful and can be sweet and charming when she wishes to be, however she doesn't wish to be that way very often. She pushes the people around her into giving in to her and therefore doesn't have that many people eager to be around her. She's not spoiled, she just knows what she wants and will go to any lengths to get her wants.

Actress/model portraying Strawberry: Sophia Bush
RPs involved in: So Happy Together (rated NC17)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:27:51 PM by Fangirl »

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • For the REAL Maquis Experience!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »
Name: Kaida Ryu/Catalyst
Parentage: Pureblood
Height/Weight: 5'6" 100lbs
Hair Colour: Black, though the bangs are green
Eye colour: Brown, wears red contacts that are charmed to glow at will

Background: I'm the legitimate first born of my parents, Zellanna and Val Ryu. Likewise, my mother was firstborn of her parents, Carabella and Zell Metallium. My mother's father was also firstborn of Lesa and Khaos Metallium. My mother's mother was mere second born of Merlin (not The Merlin, of course) and Coral. My father was exiled from his family, and will not speak of it, other than that they were pureblooded. He does not speak highly of it. In fact, my lineage is pureblood, mostly from Japan. However, before my mother and father made the move to Japan, land of our heritage, our family was based in England, and attended Hogwarts. All Ravenclaw. I am the first Slytherin.

For schooling, I returned to England and stayed with my mother's first lover, Ares, and their illegitimate daughter, Meli, on holidays.  While I enjoyed their company, I refused to consider them as family.  I am told that Ares comes from a quite prestigious line.  During my fourth year at Hogwarts Ares got married to Jurin.  They had two children and adopted another over the course of my time at Hogwarts.  Over the summers I returned to Japan to spend time with my family.

After leaving Hogwarts I made money inventing various types of musical devices while working on music of my own.  I was discovered by Miracle Studios and have since become "the newest sensation."  It's nice, but a true musician never grows old.  I don't want to be the next pop sensation, I want to be a termer.  I want music good enough that it will live on long after I'm gone.  And I'm willing to push the limits to do it.

Personality: Kaida can be crass, rude, and just downright mean.  She's really pretty nice in her own way, which most of her band members know, but they also know the value of a hard demeanor.  She's got a reputation to uphold, and she'll do it hardcore.  It keeps the men away (most of the time) and people have stopped trying to get close to her just for publicity.  Though, she isn't really sure where to go from there.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together (rated R)
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
  • Kudos: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 07:45:49 PM »
Name: Tallen Smythe

Parentage: Muggleborn

Height/Weight:6 feet 4 inches

Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde

Eye colour: Blue but turn green when "excited".

Background: Tallen is the only son of muggle parents. His father, Christopher Smythe, is the owner of a muggle electronics company which inspired his wizard son to make his own electronics company but for wizards! The company has been very successful the six years Tallen has been running it and he is considering expanding his empire to the United States. He studied at Beauxbatons and excelled at Charms and Potions.

Personality: Tallen is used to getting what he wants, when he wants and how he wants it. Spoiled and egocentric, he has no sense of propriety and lacks great sensitivity. He has been sexually active since the age of 15 and hasn't looked back since. He has never had an official girlfriend and has only once fallen in love to a woman named Madeline. She broke his heart and left him for his uncle who was far more richer at the time and was 68 years old. This was when Tallen was 22 and the company had only two years running and didn't look very promising either. He has a sick sense of humor and secretly loves sappy love songs. He dances naked in his bedroom much to his maid's dismay whenever he's happy and loves dogs.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together [Rated NC-17]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:02:49 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Atmor

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 07:34:02 PM »
Name: Atmor Raddox

Parentage (pureblood, half blood, muggleborn): Pureblood

Height/Weight: 5 feet 8inches

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Background: Atmor went to Hogwarts for two years. In her first year she met her mate Trelane but they were seperated when Trey moved to Atlantia because of his 'special talents'. She moved to Atlantia with Trelane in her second year and stayed there for the remaining five years of her school life. Atmor moved away from her parents house and now lives with her two eldest brothers who work with dragons, whe she's off from school she helps them at work which sparked a change in her wardrobe and appearance but she's still very girly on the inside.

What RPs they are involved in: Atlantia,Summer Daze
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:55:16 PM by Atmor »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
Name Alessia Nicoletta Lupa
Age 20
Parentage daughter of a pureblood wizard and a muggleborn which
Height/Weight 5'4 115lb
Hair Colour Light brown
Eye colour bright green

Background
She's been a werewolf since she was 9 years old, when she was bitten while her parents were visiting friends in Yugoslavia. She carries a 14' Ebony wand with werewolf claw core.  She is Italian, and went to a wizarding school in Italy but trasfered to Hogwarts her 5th year because the staff couldn't stop her from harming another student.  Hogwarts had taken in other warewolf students, so her parents believe they made the right choice.

FYI: In the other RP she's currently 32, Seer and Empath.  She teaches Divination and Control Over Empathy at Final Academy, a school for dangerous students (werewolves, vampires, pyrokinetics, etc...)  When she was 30 she travelled to Paris with friends and met a french man called Remi Devereux, who wanted to marry her.  The passion was so overwhelming, she moved in with him.  While in Paris she was offered a teaching position at Beuxbaton, but her relationship with Remi took a bad turn.  She found out that he was drugging her Wolfsbane potion and renting her out to the highest bidder (reason why she doesn't take the wolfsbane potion anylonger.)  When she confronted him, he threatened to kill her using only the cruciatus curse.  So she bid her time, until she applied to work at Final Academy and was offered the job.  She left him without a trace of where she went.  He is still looking for her.  Alessia arrived at the school, ready and eager to teach, but was met by staff sarcasm and bitterness, students fighting, trying to kill and rape one another.  In the middle of this mess, she started a relationship with one of the Vampire teachers, who has now bound her to him, by mating with her during the full moon, while she was in wolf form.

Personality
She is very sweet, but usually has alterior motives, which is why she ended up in Slytherin house. 

What RPs they are involved in
So Happy Together

Offline Ashurrii

• Excited
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »
Name: Alexis Lloyd
Parentage: Half-blood
Height/Weight: 5
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 01:38:25 PM by Ashurrii »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 12:27:29 PM »

Name: Gael Marsellesa
Parentage: Half Blood
Height/Weight: 5'10
Hair Colour: Brown

Background: Gael was born to a muggle nurse mother and a wizard father along with his twin sister Gina. He is older by four minutes and 45 seconds. They studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where they spent a large part of their time in detention or running about the premises. He excelled in Herbology, Potions, Charms and Transfiguration. Gael although he lets his twin pummel him often is quite quick at the draw which won him a second place in a Dueling Tournament. His sister, of course, won first place with a quick freezing spell.

Personality: Gael is extremely playful, flirtatious and charming. He loves physical exercise of all kinds. Although he would never admit it he is quite a dreamer and is secretly a virgin. He hopes to hold off until he finds the perfect woman whom he shall marry and dedicate his life to only to have lots and lots of children. Gael likes to read science fiction and comic books in his spare time and loves fish and birds so much that he has a massive tank filled with salt water creatures. He also lives with his sister in a flat.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together [NC-17]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:06:25 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »

Name: Gina Marsellesa
Parentage: Half Blood
Height/Weightt: 5' 3/ 126 lb

Background:Gina was born to a muggle nurse mother and a wizard father along with her twin brother Gael. They studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where they spent a large part of their time in detention or running about the premises. Gina excelled in Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, History of Magic and DADA. Gina won first place at the Dueling Tournament held in her fifth year at Hogwarts.

Personality: Gina is freakishly strong for her size and often treats her brother like a punching bag. Her highly competitive nature often gets her in trouble. Way too talkative for her own good, she gives off the air of being a hussy, tramp, among other things but has only had two boyfriends before which she cared for deeply and ended up breaking her heart. However, just like her brother, she's a dreamer and knows that one day she'll fall in love with the right man for her. One that will complete her. He doesn't need to be perfect as long as he makes her happy. She too wants a large family and loves plants. Her flat is covered in vines and herbs. She's a marvelous cook and is often trying to get her brother to learn to at least make a proper Omelette. Gina likes to sew on her spare time. She makes her own clothes and once dreamed of being a famous fashion designer.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together [NC-17]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:32:28 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »

Name: Daniel Monteeth
Parentage: half-blood
Height: 6 feet 3 inches tall
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: gray

Background:
Born to a wizard and a muggle woman, Daniel was brought up to believe in the best of both worlds. His parents died in a car crash when he was 8; the muggle doctors couldn't save them. Daniel went on to live with his father's brother in a fully magical home, where he overheard his aunt saying something about how the Healers at St Mungo's would have been able to save his parents. From that moment on, Daniel knew that he would become a Healer.

He went to school at Hogwarts, was sorted into Ravenclaw and graduated not at the top of his year, but very close to it. He went on to training to become a Healer and during those years of training, he met Lorna Day. They fell in love and made plans to marry after he'd finished training, but as soon as Daniel started his internship at the hospital, they knew that things weren't going right. After holding on to their relationship for 6 months, Lorna finally told Daniel that she had had enough. He had begged her to stay, but she had left anyway. It was the last time Daniel had ever begged for anything, and it was the last time he would ever let a woman get that close.

Now Daniel is the top Healer in his practice, and is also one of the highest paid in the entire Healing community. He spends most of his time at the hospital, and when he's not there, he tends to obsess over finding new ways to cure the sick. Daniel has no life.

Personality:
He is grouchy, unapproachable and impatient. At least, that is the image he portrays to everyone. Somewhere buried deep in him is hope and a belief that there are good things in this world, but he has played the bitter old man so well that he's starting to believe that is who he really is.

RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together (NC-17)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:19:38 AM by Nabs »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »

Name: Anthony Costa
Parentage: pureblood
Height: 6'1"
Hair: dark brown curls
Eyes: Light gray

Background and personality to be added after I've had some sleep.

What RPs they're involved in: So Happy Together (NC-17)

Offline Jenster

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 06:31:10 AM »
Name Marco Denver
Age 19
Parentage Pureblood
Occupation Professional Quidditch player. Seeker for England and the Montrose Magpies
Height 6'
Hair Colour blond/brown
Eye colour blue
Background Brought up in a perfectly normal wizarding home. Went to Hogwarts, as a determined Slytherin. He played on the quidditch team for 3 years. He was better at flying than anything but also did well in Potions.
Personality *will do later*
What RPs they are involved in So Happy Together [NC-17]

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 01:53:25 PM »

Name: Arline Materia
Parentage: ???
Height/Weight: Varies, usually about 5' tall.
Hair Colour: Red
Eye colour: Green

Background: Arline was cursed with immortality.

She had lived a normal life.  Gone to Hogwarts, had her fun, and at the tender age of 17, stopped aging.  Not that they noticed it right away, but when she hadn't aged at all by the time she was thirty, she went to see a doctor.  Careful analysis said that she had stopped aging over a decade ago.  It was surmised then that if she never aged, then her condition would never deteriorate, and she would never die.  Naturally, that is.

At first the prospect was interesting, and she enjoyed her time as a perpetual 17-year-old.  But her friends and family continued to age around her, and die.  Tired of her time of immortality, but unwilling to end her life, she began to seek out answers, no matter where she had to go to get them.  During the rise of Voldemort, she began to fall into dark magic.  She had no interest in what the weird guy was doing or why, but informants were suddenly everywhere, and she used it to her advantage.

Of course, following that era was the fall of Voldemort and informants became harder to find.  Regardless, she managed to secure a potion that could reset her age.  Perhaps if she tried going back to being a child, then she would be able to get past the age of seventeen.  It didn't work.  She grew from 10 to 17, and stopped once more.  Confirmed by a test through St Mungo's when she was 19 all over again.  Not long after (as far as her life span went) Voldemort was coming back into power, and her dark sources became even more scarce.  It didn't stop her researching her problem, however.

Tired of the life she'd lived she made a deal with someone.  She would go back to being a child, a five-year-old.  They'd erase her of her life memories, but leave her knowledge intact.  She needed to remember everything she'd tried, and what was wrong with her in the first place.  And she would be put into an orphanage.  She wound up knowing no home other than the orphanage. for quite some time.

Eleven once more, she entered Hogwarts, opting to take the OWLs her first year.  Thinking it couldn't hurt, they gave the go-ahead only to find she'd gotten O's on everything but Divination, which she claimed to be a useless subject.  She stuck out the next few years of schools and received the same scores on her NEWTs, somehow knowing it wasn't really fair, but bragging anyway.  She went on to medical school, and graduated by the age of 21.  She went on to come up with several medical advances in potions and charms, though could never say where the knowledge for it had come from.  And when she was 25, circumstances crashed on her.  She created a special charm that she embedded inside of her.  And at her will, became a child.

Today she walks around looking about ten years of age, and sometimes even acting like it.  Her inventions are sometimes childish-looking, sometimes explosive, and are no longer confined to the medical world.  She's continued life as a medical professional, however, and is still one of the best.

Personality:
Though most people know her true age, or at least know that she isn't a child, she insists on being treated like one... to a point.  She enjoys pet names, candy, sweets, and the fun of youth.  However, she also prefers to be treated like a respected member of the community.  Many people find it a hard balance to strike.  But she doesn't want to be respected for age, prestige, or status.  She simply wants to be respected for the knowledge she has.  She still has the mind of an adult, of course, and when opportunity presents itself she isn't afraid to get a little perverted.  She's also light and fast, sometimes soundless as she walks.  She finds ways of being in the oddest places, just when you don't want her there.  As well as being rather perverted, she also knows how to be the ultimate [censored for your amusement].

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:15:11 AM by Zellanna »
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 08:30:02 PM »

Name: Quinn Maxwell
Height/Weight: 6'2"
Hair Colour: Pale blond
Eye colour: Gray

Background: Muggle father, witch mother, Quinn was raised by his father when his mother died giving birth to him. A struggling musician his father raised his son on literature and scores. He can play the piano, the guitar and the cello. However, he has always preferred the guitar finding the sound friendlier than the nostalgic music of the piano and the stuffy melody of the cello.

Personality: Shy and quiet. Quinn has a habit of stuttering when angry or nervous. He likes to keep to himself more than anything. He enjoys writing poetry when alone and of course writing and composing new songs.

What RPs they are involved in: Time of the Season [NC-17], Tangled [NC-17]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:50:30 PM by Runic Spit »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 01:21:30 PM »
Name Blake Adams
Age 21
Parentage He doesn't know.
Height 6'
Hair Color Dirty Blonde
Eye color Blue
Background He doesn't know... he suffered from a total memory altering charm and had all his memory erased.  The only thing he remembers is his name.

What RPs they are involved in So Happy Together...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:57:08 PM by Cassandra »

Offline Ashurrii

• Excited
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 12:40:50 PM »
{:Nolan Weiss:}
Full Name: Nolan Lloyd Weiss
Nickname(s): Nolli, Nol
Year: 6
DoB: December 31
House: Ravenclaw

Hair: Straight black hair, somewhat long. Hangs into his eyes and over his ears.
Eyes: Blue-grey
Height: Rather short, 5'8" He tends to be shorter than a lot of the girls in his class.
Build: He's pretty small. Shortish, tiny frame. He doesn't have much muscle to him.
Appearance:
Casual with a hint of old school punk-rock. He likes belts, not that he needs them. Various t-shirts, band shirts, normal jeans. He has a snake bite piercing but it's his only piercing. And yeah, he wears eyeliner. What's wrong with that?

Personality: Nolan tends to keep to himself rather a lot. He's got his friends and he'll confide in them, but he doesn't always strike up random conversation. He's perfectly content sitting side by side with his friends in silence. Still, if you need to talk, Nolan is the guy to come to. Quite, contemplative, and honest. He'll tell you the truth, even if he feels you don't want to hear it. Still, he's a good friend to keep by your side, because if he gets angry, he gets angry. He'll tell people how it is and yell if the need is. He's quirky and every now and then will pipe up with odd bits of information. In general, he gets along with most people. He's rather reserved but can break out of his shell now and then.

Extra: Nolan is the Ravnclaw Prefect and best friends with Mazzie. He has a pet named Dylan, a white and grew pawed and earred cat.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:46:54 PM by Ashurrii »

Offline Ashurrii

• Excited
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »
{:Mozzie O'Neil:}
Full Name: Morzella Viiviaan O'Neil
Nickname(s): Mozzie, Motzie
Year: 6
DoB: October 5

Hair: Brown layered hair with darker streaks and a few light highlights. Her hair is cut in choppy layers, worn hanging into her eyes or pulled back. She tends to just let it go so she often appears as though she's just rolled out of bed. She doesn't mind though -- appearance matters little to her.
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5'7" She manages to be shorter than her fown best friend.
Build: She has a small build. Nothing tiny, though. She's slender, though rather normal sized. She certainly isn't flat stomached or perfectly toned. Pffft this girl hates excercising.
Appearance:
She definetly likes the old school style, too. She loves hoodies and jackets and will wear them with anything, even skirts that it wouldn't go with. Matching clothes is no matter to her. She loves to pair off her grey hoodies with her school uniform. She tends to steal Nolan's belts often. Accesories are her best friend; bracelets, necklaces, earrings, barrettes. Flashy things. And yet, she disdains purses. With a passion.

Personality: Mozzie makes up for Nolan's lack of noise. She talks and talks and talks. And seems to never shut up. She's hyper and eailsy excited and tends to be a bit daft on observations. She likes noise and commotion, playing music turned up so loud it pounds in her body. She loves to dance where there's no sound and make people laugh. She's not popular or anything, but she's got a good personality, in her opionion. While she's not the greatest to go to for advice, she's the type of girl to go to if you need to do something fun and get stuff off your mind.

Extra: Nolan is her best friend and closest confidant. Her only pet is a small brown owl named Tiny Tot. She comes from a family of five siblings, she being the only girl and the second youngest of them all.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:47:54 PM by Ashurrii »

Offline Etchoo

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »
Name: Taylon Wren
Height: 6'2"
Hair color: dirty blonde
Eye color: bright blue

Background: He attended Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff and dodged countless detentions by begging and pleading his way out of them. He continued his studies through some mentors throughout the country and even traveled to France for a while to learn the arts of cuisine.

Personality: He's an odd character. He enjoys life so much and believes that every bad action is only to remind everyone that life will always counter the Fates with something good. He believes in love at first sight and giving second chances. He's not one to get angry, but when he gets upset, he normally hides in his room and let's it out through sorrow.

What RPs they are involved in: Tangled (NC-17)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:10:24 PM by Etchoo »

Offline Etchoo

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 09:57:05 PM »
Name: Nicolai Jerante
Parentage: Muggle
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: brown

Background: He stumbled upon magic on accident, bursting in on his cousin at the age of fifteen when she was using a spell to mend a broken chair. It took a while for him to understand and accept it, but he did. He sometimes wishes he could do it, but what with being a strong Catholic boy, he knows the Lord did not intend for him to have such gifts -- except the knowledge of knowing about it.

Personality: Raised in a highly religious family, he knows the lessons of life by heart -- or what his parents told him. How to treat your elders and women, no matter their age. How to act in any situation. He tries to be a good guy, but sometimes allows himself to get irrational. He's quiet at times and hardly ever loud. He likes to keep to himself, but enjoys company. He just wouldn't be the one you saw attracting attention at a party or convention. And yet, as much as he loves the Lord, he can't help the change in him that happens in heated moments with strangers or girlfriends.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:10:12 PM by Etchoo »

Offline Etchoo

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »
Name: Isabella Butterkup
Height: 5'5"
Hair color: red
Eye color: one blue, one green

Background: Her dad's a wizard and her mom's a passionate stamp collector. She went to Beauxbatons and just barely graduated. She blew off any other education for two years and has taken summer classes ever since.

Personality: She absolutely loves to have fun. Life is yours for the taking! as she says. She doesn't really care what people think of her. She will be judged once in her life and it will be at the very end of it. Yeah, she's somewhat religious, always wearing a cross on a gold chain, but she's not a preacher. On a different note, she's a nerdy book worm and can tell you about any book on the Best Sellers List.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:10:00 PM by Etchoo »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 02:13:47 PM »
Name: Desiree St. Clair
Parentage: Pure Blood
Height: 5'4"
Hair colour: Dark brown
Eye colour: blue

Background:
Desiree is the only child of retired Minister of Magic, Richard St. Clair, and society matron, Charlotte Stuart-St Clair. She was raised to be a perfectionist and therefore...is one. She was a Ravenclaw in Hogwarts, and received straight O's for both her O.W.Ls and N.E.W.T.s. She's now working in the Ministry of Magic in the Department of International Magical Co-Operation, making her way towards becoming the next Minister of Magic. She's on the board of several charity organisations and is seen about the Wizarding World at numerous society functions.

Extras:
Desiree has obsessive compulsive tendencies (she must stir her coffee clockwise 3 times and anti-clockwise once, cries at a run in her hose, wraps all her books in plastic covers and reads them at a 45 degree angle, etc), and she has an annoying habit of trying to make everyone around her as perfect as she wishes to be.

LOL, and a quote from an MSN convo "She's used to having sex in the dark and under the covers. Nice and neat, simultaneous orgasms in under 15 minutes so she can get back to her Blackberry to check what's going on at work"

RPs: Tangled NC17
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:08:21 PM by Fangirl »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »
Name: India Baigent
Height/Weight: 5'2"  (Slightly chubby)
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour:Olive

Background: Daughter to a pastry chef and a wedding planner, India grew up around food, parties and alcohol. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where she excelled in Herbology and Potions. All the other lessons she had to take remedials for them, year after year. Meaning, she's rubbish with a wand and is bound to make things blow up.

Personality:  Prone to do karaoke even when she's sober, India likes to be the center of attention. Quite comfortable with her body size she doesn't feel intimidated by women skinnier than her at all.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:08:42 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Etchoo

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 02:22:53 PM »
Name: Brendan Seracht
Height: 5'11"
Hair Colour: brown
Eye colour: brown

Background: He grew up in a small town outside of London with his mother, father and two sisters. His mother was a witch who worked at a bakery on Diagon Alley and his father was a carpenter. His sisters went to Hogwarts and he went to Beauxbatons. Instead of continuing his education in mathematics, he went to an art school and is now an artist, his entire flat covered in paintings.

Personality: He's very mellow and probably sniffed too much paint when he was young. When he goes out in public and has a random burst of inspiration, he'll draw on whatever he can find, including public property. He's been to jail three times now because he can't help himself. He doesn't understand the crave for money, although he needs it immensely, and helps out at the soup kitchen every chance he gets, or remembers.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:21:46 PM by Etchoo »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 02:43:12 PM »
Name: Zazu Donovan
Parentage: Halfblood
Height: 5'5" 110 lbs
Hair Colour: brown
Eye colour: brown

Background: Zazu is the only daughter of a prestigious witch reporter who had involved with a muggle con-artist. When Zazu
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:32:55 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
Name: Nathaniel Savage
Parentage: Pure blood
Hair: Short, dark
Eyes: Very light gray

Background:
Grandson of a top Auror, son of the Head of the Department of International Magical Co-Operation, Nathaniel was expected to follow in the illustrious footsteps of his predecessors. Somewhere along the way, he decided to rebel.

He was one of the top students in his year at Hogwarts, but in his fifth year he suddenly stopped. He started hanging out with an unsavory crowd and was suddenly a frequent visitor in the detention cells.

In the summer before his final year at Hogwarts, he was caught selling illegal potions to underage muggles. In a last ditch attempt to put his son right, Nathaniel's father gave him the ultimatum: Finish school at MacAlister's and get back on track or lose his inheritance.

RPs: Tangled (NC-17)

Offline Etchoo

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »
Name: Alyssa Vermont
Parentage: Half blood
Height: 5'6"
Hair Colour: black
Eye colour: green

Background: Her father raised her and her three sisters by himself, her mum passing away when she was only six years old. She went to Hogwarts as a Gryffindor and received only one detention for putting makeup on a House Elf her fifth year. She's going to school now in hopes of learning the history of art and all those that helped shape it, wizard and muggle.

Personality: She's very energetic and believes that sarcasm should be allowed in every conversation, no matter who with or about what. She doesn't like responsibility and tries to get out of jobs that demand for it. Nor does she like relationship. She only loves her family and hardly opens up to gossip with any of her friends. However, she's full of cheer and has a weakness for lemon sherbert.

What RPs they are involved in: None as of yet

Offline Etchoo

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 01:36:32 PM »
Name: Jodie Marti
Parentage: Half blood
Height: 5'2"
Hair Colour: black
Eye colour: brown/black

Background: She doesn't know much of her parents, having been raised by her grandparents. All she knows is that her grandfather thought she'd be better off with them. She went to a small Wizarding school and graduated third in her class by sheer luck, she believes. She loves having magic, but thinks it's cheating to use it for simple tasks.

Personality: Because she's just barely over five feet tall, she's used to being picked on and isn't bitter about it at all. She actually feels impish at times because, well, she believes if she could be, she would be an imp or pixie -- a really big one. She has the character traits of such small creatures, being mischievous and sweet all in the same minute. She likes to pull practical jokes, but like every other woman with emotions, she enjoys being quiet at times and keeping to herself.

What RPs they are involved in: Taming of the Shrew
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:25:23 PM by T »

Offline Patches

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 01:49:56 PM »
Name: Shane Prince
Species: Wizard.
Height/Weight: 6' 3"
Hair Colour: Blonde

Background: Cassandra's stepbrother, it was predicted that Cassandra was to Kill Shane so when Cassandra's mother (Shane's step-mother) predicted it, Shane's Father sent him to Durmstrang to save him.
Personality: Typical Slytherin, but was sent to Durmstrang after Cassandra's mother married Shane's father, and is now transferring to Atlantia.
What RPs they are involved in: Summer Daze (PG13), Atlantia (PG13)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:09:38 PM by Patches »

Offline Kirsties Evil Twin

• Introduced
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 01:32:02 AM »
Name: Emiliana Mascherino
Height/Weight: 5'11''
Eye colour: Hazel Brown

Background: moved to England at age 8 from Italy with her parents and younger brother, Emiliana attended Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff, showed an adeptness for Defence Against the Dark arts, and  is now attending Auror training at the Ministry of Magic, specialising in Stealth and Tracking.
Personality: Emiliana is quietly spoken and has a tendency to surprise people as they don't hear her coming. She enjoys running, swimming and drinking beer.

RPs involved in: Some Cliche About Bites and Barks
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 12:58:46 AM by Kirsties Evil Twin »

Offline Patches

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 10:52:52 AM »
Name: Nathan Firenze
Height: 6' 3''
Eye colour: Brown

Background: Nathan comes from a well-to-do family, living on the outskirts of London, where he's an only child. He found out he was a Wizard when he got the letter for Atlantia. Nothing's been the same since.

On a lighter note, he plays the guitar, and is a natural at picking up any instrument and being able to play it. He wants more than anything to get a drumset, but can't afford it because he's a smoker.

Personality: Easy-going, doesn't mind not being the centre of attention. Best friends with Godvinda Amos and Darren Peach, as they were his schoolmates at Atlantia.

RPs involved in: Taming of the Shrew. (NC-17)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:33:51 PM by Patches »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »
Name: Camilla Racchio
Parentage: Halfblood
Height/Weight: 5'6"  (Slim, but battling weight issues)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Background: Camilla is a halfblood witch who has two loving parents.  She comes from a family of dancers and therefor when she told them she was going to be an actress, her parents told her she couldn't.  They wanted her to be a curse breaker for Gringotts.  She met a lot of resistance being a no name with no theatre experience, but she would not take no for an answer and after lounging a few hours on the casting couch, she persuaded directors to cast her.  Her natural talent helped aid her in becoming a famous theatre actress, in both wizarding and muggle world like.

Personality: Camilla is now well established in the theatre world, and therefor is a bit of a diva.  She is known to suffer from "leading man syndrome" and has a bad reputation for throwing objects at other actors.  She is however very talented and hates incompetence.

What RPs they are involved in: Taming of the Shrew (NC-17)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 12:05:48 PM by Windrider »

Offline Patches

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 01:06:20 PM »
Name: Patrick Paddington
Parentage: Pureblood Father, Muggleborn Mother.
Height: 6' 3''
Eye colour: Brown

Background: Patrick has just married Pamela and has moved to a middlle-class area, where the flat they now live in is run by some grouchy old landlady. He wants kids, but as a session-guitarist, he doesn't make enough to support them. He hardly has enough every month to pay the rent. (Here's hoping Pamela's a hottie)

RPs involved in: Life is Wonderful (R Rated)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:25:45 PM by Patches »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »

The Leader

Name: Mina Valentine
Height/Weight: The Perfect Height and Weight
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Species: Vampire

Background: Mina Valentine was a psychotic beauty who believed she was beautiful, but not perfectly so. Always searching for perfection, not a single strand of her beautiful blonde hair could ever be out of place. Famous for her insane tantrums, her parents sent her to a school for disturbed children. 

Her favorite passtime was to hackle the women she deemed uglier than she in the street neerby, until one lashed back. The woman moved fast, and bit her neck drinking deep. When she pulled off Mina was stunned and weak, and dropped her wand. "You think you are more beautiful than me?" the woman said in anger... "We'll see how stunning you look, after I disfigure your pretty little face." The woman bit Mina's face twice, leaving a savage bite mark over her cheek and one just as grusome over her eyebrow. She had bitten her three times.  She let the child fall to the ground, still alive, and laughing meniacally, the woman left, never to be seen again.

Mina was taken to the local hospital where she was told cursed wounds would never heal.  Finally giving up on achieving perfection, Mina waited for the healers to leave and took her own life.

Mina awoke in the hospital morgue, her skin pale and untouched, perfect again. Her hair silky and untouched. Although she had finally achieved perfection, she'd never be able to view it, as vampires do not have a reflection.

Personality: Mina is viscious and craves power, so when Trelane showed up at the school wearing 'the ring.'  She wanted to take him as her mate, but he refused her and although she could charm him, he never gave in to her.
What RPs they are involved in: Atlantia

The Entourage:

Name: Cat Sutterly
Height/Weight: 5'4
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Species: Pyrokinetic Telepath

Background: Had pyrokinetic abilities from birth, but they aren't well developed, so she is no threat to vampires.  Clutched onto Mina because she needed to be protected.

Personality: Typical blonde, dumb as a doornail. Does everything she is told to do.

Name: Jess Primalcane
Height/Weight: 5'3
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Species: Werewolf

Background: Bitten when she was 3 years old, she is ashamed of being what she is, dirty, maingy, so she attached herself to Mina, as to pretend she isn't a werewolf but a vampire.  Of course other werewolves can smell she is one of them and vampires can sense she isn't their kind. So all this accomplished was that she needed to remain under Mina's protection to survive, as werewolves can't stand the fact that she was so ashemed to be one of them she went with a vampire.

Personality: Viscious and agrees with anything Mina says.  Speaks in rhymes... (we'll see how long I can keep that up.)

They travel in a pack, usually accompanied by a group of "lesser" Vampires:

Tagred, Anca, Seth, Nikolai, Vince and Dalenka:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:28:33 PM by Windrider »

Offline Patches

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 01:59:46 PM »
Name: Darren Peach
Parentage: Pureblood.
Height: 6' 3'' (Usually)
Hair Colour: Redhead (Usually)
Eye colour: Blue (Usually)

Background: Darren Peach is a tag-along of note, who associates himself rather successfully with cool people, as he's able to change his appearance at will, and mimics them perfectly to thunderous applause. He prefers the way he looks naturally though, so he only uses his talent when needed (IE to make people laugh)

Personality: Fun-loving, mischievious, friends with Godvinda Amos and Nathan Firenze, because they were schoolmates.

RPs involved in: Taming of the Shrew (NC-17)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:29:56 PM by Patches »

Offline Patches

• Fun-Filled
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »
Name: Godvinda Amos
Parentage: Pureblood.
Height: 6' 5''
Hair Colour: Blonde (But naturally brown)

Background: Godvinda Amos is a spoiled rich kid, who's an only child to Lord Harold Amos the 3rd, and Anne-Marie Amos-Guenaviere, who were both third-generation Pyro-kinetics at Atlantia. Therefore Godvinda is a fourth-generation Pyro, and has been taught how to use his powers since the age of two, when he started talking in sentences.

Personality: Best friends with Darren Peach and Nathan Firenze, as they were classmates.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:28:04 PM by Patches »

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 04:27:12 PM »
Name: Meztli Tenoch
Parentage: pureblood
Height/Weight: 6'1"
Hair color: Black, short hair
Eye color: Black
Background: Meztli came from a long line of wizards that proclaim themselves to be descendants of the Aztec nation.  As such, they are rather proud and often keep themselves from mainstream muggle culture.  His upbringing was more about culture and heritage than wizardry.  While other students excelled in potions or magic, Meztli was best at history, care of magical creatures, and herbology, often knowing more than the teachers simply by obscure reference.

While often plays are of both muggle and wizarding natures, he has no real disdain for any play or series of plays.  To him, everything is about culture, and culture is found best in the stage.  He first took his heart to the stage when looking for a summer job.  The theater didn't pay much, but it was some pocket money to cover what his parents wouldn't give him.  He was used to acting out stories, as was handed down in his family, and figured it would be something similar.  Even in his bit part, however, he felt natural and in place.  His upcoming role as Petrucio would serve to be his first lead role.

Personality: Meztli is proud, and tries to show himself as a strong person.  He feels he has a reputation to uphold, and holds tight to the illusion with all his will.  In his family, however, he's rather embarrassed about the meaning of his name.  Never will he willingly let someone know what it means.

What RPs they are involved in: Taming of the Shrew (NC-17)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:18:09 PM by Zellanna »
--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
Name: Jenna Welter
Height/Weight: 5'7"
Hair color: Reddish Brown
Eye color: Blue
Background: After Hogwarts and brief stint at the Ministry, Jenna Welter attended muggle college at her parents request.  Jenna Welter graduated with a directing degree, and was given the job of being the assistant director for Taming of the Shrew.   First rehearsal is the first time she will be meeting the director.
Personality: Quirky, unsure and timid.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 02:44:43 PM by Windrider »

Offline AuStin

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
All from rp:  Atlantia...

(From left to right:  Quentin Girard, Avani Adair, Thomas Davenport) 

The Leader

[:Daisy Avani Adair:]

name:  Daisy Avani Adair
nicknames:  Anyone who doesn't want an out in life calls her Avani.
species:  Vampire

history:  Years ago, Avani had met a boy, Julian, at this enormous party away from home.  He was the most beautiful mark she had ever laid her eyes on.  She found it harder and harder to stay away, despite his odd behaviors.  She met up with him again, just wanting to talk and he seemed to just lose control of himself.  Before she knew what had happened, she found herself in the hospital with emense pain searing all through her body.  When she looked down, she had that same pale, granite skin as Julian had.  But when she looked in the mirror, there was nothing to be seen.
personality:  Avani has a kind of cold and bitter personality.  Underneath all of that anger, she really is kind.  She just tends to have a hard time letting that show too much.  She is incredibly impatient and manipulative and hates for people to disagree with her.  She's stubborn, though can be persuaded.  Overall, Avani really does care more for those whom she protects than for herself, even if it doesn't always seem that way.

height:  5'6"
complexion:  pale
    ~other:  She has two white, cresent shaped scars.  One is directly under her collar bone and the other above her right hip.
hair:  Avani has shiney black hair that falls a little below her shoulders and side-swept bangs.
eyes:  crystal blue that show up very bright next to her dark hair.
build:  Avani has a very thin, fragile look to her, though at the same time not incredibly weak.

other:  She's basically never seen without  Thomas and Quentin striding by her sides.
          She gets along pretty well (for the most part) with Trelane and his group and as far as Mina and hers...  She respects her, but doesn't particularly like her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Second in Command'

[:Thomas Davenport:]

name:  Thomas Davenport
nicknames:  none.  Everyone just calls him Thomas.
species:  Doppelganger

history:  Thomas' parents always knew that there was something peculiar about him.  But when he started changing into the forms of others and became more and more pale and almost ghostly, they knew there was something seriously wrong with him.  It took them a while because of all the misconceptions and such, but they finally found out what he is.  A Doppelganger.  They quickly decided to send him to a school apart from normal people.  Atlantia.  He has just taken and kept the form of the last person that died on his behalf.
personality:  Like Avani and Quentin, Thomas is very quiet and rather reserved.  He's very sweet and polite despite what people think at the first sight of him.  Thomas is very shy and is always seen walking right next to Avani as though scared.  Though, if you get to know him at all you'll find that that is not the case.  He is actually very confident and feels that he has no reason to fear.  Being a Doppelganger, he loves to give advice where he can, although it is hardly ever so much as considered by anyone other than Avani and Quentin.  In books it is always said to never take advice from a Doppelganger if you would like to keep living the life that you are since all they like to do is wreak havic.

height:  5'5"
complexion:  pale, but not as 'defined' of a pale as Avani.  More of a ghostly pale.
hair:  Thomas has long black hair that hangs in his eyes.
eyes:  Kind of a golden-green color.
build:  More of the athletic build than the other two.
     ~other:  His face also seems to have more of a younge boy-ish look to it.

other:  Thomas is basically the 'second in command' in the group, closely followed by Quentin.  Thomas never leaves Avani's side unless asked to and seems to have this need/longing to protect her.  He's in love with her.  People have mistaken the two of them for being mates, but unfortunatly for Thomas, it hasn't worked out that way yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closely followed by...

[:Quentin Girard:] 

name:  Quentin Girard
nicknames:  Most people just call him Quentin, but sometimes they use Girard instead.
species:  Werewolf

history:  Quentin and his family have known from the beginning what he is and truely don't have a problem with it.  His parents expected it and just knew all along that they would send him to Atlantia.
personality:  Quentin, too, is very quiet.  Though, for him, he is not exactly shy at all.  He's not very polite and not exactly kind.  The only person he will allow to tell him what to do is Avani.  Many other people wouldn't really dare to because of his nasty temper.  He will join in on conversation and give his opinion thinking that his opinion is the only one that matters.  He can be very intimidating and impatient.  Unlike the other two, he doesn't really have that much of a sense of humor either...  Most of Quentin's humor is just very crude and dry.

height:  5'7"
complexion:  pale (though darker than Avani and Thomas)
hair:  He has long black hair that barely touches his shoulders.  It's fairly thin and he has side-swept bangs that sweep across the right side of his face.
eyes:  He has narrow, steel blue eyes.
build:  Quentin is pretty thin and lanky.  It tends to give him more of an appearance of towering over people even though he really isn't that much taller than others.

other:  Quentin is almost always seen with Avani, but he's not "glued to her side" like Thomas.  He's actually had this thing for Dalenka since he laid eyes on her.  At times that tends to be problematic, since Avani doesn't want to interract with that group (unless absolutely necissarry).

------------------------------------------------------------------
The others in the group...  Inez, Olive, Cicero, Saundi, and Cleavon

name:  Inez Rivera
species:  Vampire (though she is fragile and pretty inexperienced...)
personality:  Pretty much always in a good mood, very outgoing, definatly isn't the smartest but that's why she has everyone else.
appearance: 

name:  Olive Amsden
species:  telepath
personality:  She's a whole lot like Inez.  Always happy (but people honestly think that she doesn't know how to act any other way).  She's the ditziest girl you will ever meet and is incredibly gullible.  Someone could flat out say something horrible to her and she just wouldn't get it.  The one thing she's good as is pretty much the only thing that she has.  Her telepathsy.
appearance: 

name:  Cicero McMillan
species:  vampire
personality:  comes from very powerful family and can be rather errogant.  Very smart, pretty flitatious, but fun to hang out with.
appearance: 

name:  Saundi Lancaster
species:  earth elemental
personality:  Complete environmentalist, vegan, not afraid to share her opinions, not the happiest person... but very nice.  Just don't get her too upset...
appearance: 

name:  Cleavon Wearly (pronounced like Whirly)
nicknames:  Many call him Wearly if not Cleavon
species:  air elemental
personality:  fun and sarcastic, likes to talk.
appearance: 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:01:56 PM by AuStin »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 04:53:04 AM »
Name: Brann Gnister
Wand: Ebony (treated to be fire retardant) with Phoenix feather core
Age Bitten: 15
Personality: Brann was spoiled, we always got what he wanted, no matter what it was. He's arrogant and mean, and he hardly ever apologizes for anything, and when he does, it's for alterior motives. He trusts no one.

Description: He has red hair, but everytime he blazes up it burns to a gray or black, which then grows back in red. His eyes are reddish brown and he is lean and very muscular for his age. He was bitten at 15, but could pass for 20.

Werewolf/Vampire/Power: Vampire
What Power: Pyrokinesis & Telepathy (Recently Discovered)

Strengths:
1. Brann IS fire, he can hurt someone just by touching them
2. Brann is a vampire. He can attack without weapons of any kind and has superspeed.
3. Brann is just discovered he can read minds.
4. Brann is fearless. Nothing scares him, not even death
5. Brann isn't like other boys, his mind and feelings cannot be read.

Weaknesses:
1. He will die if submerged in water. (Not immediatly but he can't swim and he is more susceptible to water than any other pyro.
2. His restraints do not work fully... so it is dangerous to touch him. Which means he never has felt someone's tough, that is a mental weakness
3. Being a vampire he has all the weaknesses associated with that (cannot be in direct sunlight, can be killed by being staked, needs blood to survive.)
4. Brann IS fire, he doesn't really control it, he IS it.
5. He's a hothead. He has an out of control temper

History: Brann is a halfblood wizard from Norway. He was unfortunate enough to burn his muggle mother alive from the inside out, when he was born. His father called him Brann, which means fire in Norwegian. (His last name means Sparks)

His father, a pureblood wizard who married a muggle, tried to shield him from any harm. However, when a neighbor girl ended up in the hospital with first degree burns, it was then that his father needed to make drastic changes.

Brann can ignites a minumum of 460 degrees farenheight in .07 seconds, and goes to a maximum of 3000 degrees which melts steel. He can control the fire that flames up from his hands, but he cannot stop it from coming out on his own. His father had engeneered for him hand and arm guards to prevent him from constantly being on fire. To access the flames within him, he breaks the red covers on his palms by clapping his hands together.

As his wife's wish, Brann's father tried to raise him a muggle and sent him to muggle elementary school. But the first time he was teased for the color of his hair, Brann blazed up and burned down the entire school, killing 3 children and one teacher. His father, who'd covered up the incident as an accident, realized Brann needed to be in an environment that cared for boys like him.

His first year at Final Academy, he befriended a young vampire girl, Delia. They spent every night doing homework, studying and just being friends, until the coldest winter in years. Delia seemed strange. She, as well as other vampires, were having a dry winter; no fresh blood. Brann confronted her, and she began to cry. He held her close, and as he did, the smell of his warm flesh and his hot blood, was too much for Delia. She told him to stay away from her, but Brann told her she could bite him, and take a small amount of blood, if she needed. He convinced her. She bit into his neck and the taste of his blood was so wonderful, she didn't stop when he asked her to. When she finally let go, feeling both betrayed and angry, Bran confronted her. She became angry and told him how hard it was to be a Vampire and she slit her hand daring him to try the taste, try how it felt. He did. He then pushed her to the floor. Now that he knew how she felt, he was determined to make her feel what he felt. He clapped his hands, and in a matter of seconds, burned her to cinders.

As he had bites to show for it, it was classified self defense. The teachers and ministry officials were in trouble for not having provided enough for the vampires to eat and now they had another, sired right in the school. But all Brann cared about was that for the third time, he got away with murder.

Last term Brann met Xander who is the only person that can touch him and fell in love with the boy. Pocelain Adams became his girlfriend so the professors would think he would keep him off the 11 year old boy.

Porcelain was bit by Meagan and left to die in the common room so Brann finished the job and turned her into a vampire with a blood bond to him.

At the ball, Brann feeling sorry for Zephyr that he wouldn't have sex with his date, gave him a aphrodesiac and it backfire when the boy killed another student.

Over the summer Brann received a letter from Sebastian, Porcelain's brother, that said the boy she was promised to was abusing and raping Porcelain. So he ran to her rescue and killed the guy, bringing his total kills to 8 not including the one Zephyr killed.

Deaths claimed by Brann:

1. Svana Gnister (his mother)
2. Kadlin Jora (child from the muggle school)
3. Ricktor Kamen (child from the muggle school)
4. Maeva Aesa (child from the muggle school)
5. Gunnar Rurik (teacher from the muggle school)
6. Delia Gardner (vampire student at FA that sired Brann)
7. Porcelain Adams (telepath/telekinetic student at FA whom he sired)
8. Jason Wheeler (Porcalain's Betrothed)

Offline AceAttorney

• Excited
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 11:36:00 AM »
Name: Shouou Ryuichi Inagaki
Parentage (pureblood, half blood, muggleborn): Muggle/Squib-born
Height/Weight: 5'6" ; 150 lbs.
Eye colour: Light Brown - Dark Brown
Background:
Sho was born in Hawai'i to his Japanese father and Japanese-Hawaiian mother. He lived in Hawai'i until he was grade-school aged and moved to California when his father, a college history/occult professor received an invitation to teach at a large university. It was in California where he met his best friend, Kai Jameson, while Kai was on vacation. He was never told about magic because his parents were afraid that the magic their parents had had trickled down to only one successor. However, Sho showed signs of having some sort of power. They kept quiet though, even with the several Hogwarts textbooks and books from the magical world on the shelves of their home. If Sho ever picked one up, they claimed it was just fiction. Kai also never told Sho that he had magic, and thus poor Sho was left in the dark until he got a letter by owl.

At Hogwarts, Sho was sorted into Ravenclaw and made several friends... and enemies.  In his first year, he accidentally stunned Cassandra Trelawney in the back while she was dueling a housemate of Sho's. In true Cassandra fashion, she told the Slytherin head of house and got Sho and his housemate in trouble points wise.  After that he had a rivalry with Cassandra that was rather firey.  However, it fueled his desire to become a great defense attorney in the magic world. Though beside the rivalry, Sho did as well as he could in school and ended up in love and confused because of it.

After graduating from Hogwarts, Sho studied as hard as he could at magic law school. The rest of the story has yet to be solidified.
  ;)
Personality: Nice, helpful, and caring. If you get on his bad side, though, he'll stop at nothing to see that justice is done. If he needs to know something, he will focus all his energy on finding it all out.  He has the same intensity in the courtroom... or makeshift courtroom... that he does in the dueling arena. His usually nice personality goes stern and you can see it in his eyes quite clearly.
What RPs they are involved in: Inason SK

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »
Even though you all know perfectly well who Nikolai Vannacutt is, I thought I'd post a little graphic bio I just made of him. This is Nik set in the "Some Things Never Change" timeline.

Model: As always, Henry Cavill. Look how well he turned out, lol.

Offline AceAttorney

• Excited
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2007, 03:19:35 PM »
Piccypic of Sho as done by the ever lovely, ever hot, ever terrific, IzzeryIzz:

I figured I'd show off her piccah right here... cuz its awesome.

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2007, 01:45:54 PM »
So. I'm supposed to follow the format but I'm not.

Name: Ocean Tea Jones
Hair Color: Pale Blond
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 6
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:35:38 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2007, 06:00:34 PM »
Name: Katya Le Blaireau
Hair colour: dark brown
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'4"

Background: Katya's the youngest and only daughter among 11 siblings. Both parents were magical, but they are by no means a pureblood family. Her father worked in the ministry and her mother was a cook, but they're both retired now and have gone on an indefinite cruise around the world. Of her ten brothers (Ambrose, Bronson, Conrad, Drake, Early, Fletcher and Garrison (twins), Heath, Isaac and Jordan...they were named alphabetically), only 4 are still unmarried, and each and every one of them are protective, overbearing and incredibly annoying.

History: She was a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts, which was a cause for great amusement among the students AND her brothers (who were all Gryffindors)...due to her last name. Her nickname was Badge, coined by a 3rd year Slytherin who thought he was so cool. Her favourite subject had been Defense Against the Dark Arts, and she had done quite well at it.

Current: Katya lives alone in a flat in London, where she's just started a job at the Ministry detecting underage magic. It's boring as hell, and leaves her with tons of time on her hands. Especially during the school months, as all the underage kids are at Hogwarts. She's made friends with her neighbour, Ocean Jones and is quite in love with him. He, of course, knows nothing of how she feels and she intends to keep it that way. He's too good a friend to blur the lines with, and she's more content dating the boring old suits from the ministry anyway, because then her brothers never showed up at her flat.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:33:16 AM by Dazzle »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 06:22:30 PM »
Name: Kim Dae Sun (Dae for short)
Parentage (pureblood, half blood, muggleborn): Pureblood
Height/Weight: 5
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 06:24:57 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 01:50:30 AM »

Clytemnestra Vablatski Prince (Formally Trelawney)

Atropos Trelawney (pretend his eyes are grey)

Clytemnestra (Cly) was the daughter of the seer Tyndareus Vablatsky and his wife Leda, whom although pureblood, did not remember her past.  Cly is also the great granddaughter of Cassandra Vablatsky, celebrated Seer, and author of Unfogging the Future.  Her family is traceable back to the Greek seer Calchas.

Cly was the 4th child of nine, her parents were poor, and her father, although a seer, was not a very apt one.  Cly showed her seeing abilities early on; she able to see anything and remember everything of her visions.  She was determined not to remain poor.  She attended Hogwarts (Slytherin) and there developed her skills and her intellect rapidly.  During a freak accident, in which Cly used her magic in public, the muggle inhabitants of the town Cly lived in found out that Tyndareus and his family were gifted with talents, they were driven out of Britain and fled to Venice, Italy.  Cly resented the towns people for this. 

Atropos Trelawney (At) was the oldest son of Nox Trelawney and Hemera Greengrass.  Nox was the brother of Sybill Trelawney.  Hemera was the aunt of Daphne and Asteria Greengrass. Although he descended from seers, he, like most of the recent family, did not possess the gift.  The one exception was his brother, Hesiod, a strange boy who kept mostly to himself and never married.  This was because Hesiod
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 04:47:45 PM by Windrider »

Offline O-Ren Ishii!

• Introduced
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 05:37:13 AM »

Avara Trelawney

Name: Avara Trelawney
Hair Colour: Medium-Dark chestnut
Background: Avara was born and raised in Naples, Italy. She met, and later married, Atropos Trelawney during one of his business excursions.
Personality: Quiet and reserved for the most part, but can assert herself when not in the presence of her husband to whom she is happy to relinquish control.
RPs: Parent's Just Don't Understand

Offline AuStin

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »
BROOKELYN MALFOY (NIGHTWING)

Full name:  Brookelyn Austin Malfoy
Nicknames:  Brooke (by most), Lyn and Auzzie (by family)
DoB:  September 22 
Place of Birth:  London, England
Heritage:  English, French, and Canadian
Blood:  Pure
Graduated from:  Slytherin house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Family/History:  Brooke didn
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:12:52 PM by AuStin »

Offline Atmor

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 03:20:12 AM »
{Demitri Cullen}

species: Vampires
personality: Jealousy is one of his biggest problems. He hates when someone has something everyone wants, in this case that ment Atmor.
History: He got his wish when they were having tea in his mothers courtyard. Sophie (Atmor's step-mother) and his own mother Alexandira arranged a marrige between the two. Demitri was satisfied, but Atmor wasn't she said that they needed her fathers apporval. And since hen Demitri has been trying to kiss up to him.
height: 6'3
build: Demitri is more of a soccer body build. He has broad shoulders and muscular arms.

{Sterrin Rouge}

species:Vampire
personality: Sterin has a slight temper. He is more of a laid back person. His eyes tend to have hate flash in them every now and then (which probably means he's after you).

{Tori Cruez}

species: Vampire
Personality: She doesn't really speak. She didn't speak much after Demitri dis-honoured her and not by choice. She follows him only because he threatened her.

{Janae Scott}
species: Were wolf
History:She is the only wear wolf in this pack. She has temper problems and often gets in trouble. Has been know to call Amor 'Blonde B!tch' earning her punishment from Demitri.

{Kourtney Bleu}
History: bitten by her neighbour when she was 15. She has a perky attitude and tends to come off as annoying.

{Steven Spencer}

History: His parents were bitten and came home one night and bite him also. He never hated his parents cause 'now he could live to be a hundred and still look sexy'.
[/color]

Rp's involed in - Atlantia, Summer Daze II

will edit eventually :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 08:21:40 PM by Atmor »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »

Name: Alexus "Lex" Loring
Parentage: half blood
Height/Weight: 6'5/250lb
Hair Colour: Dirty Blond

Background: He is American, a boyscout, he was molested as a child, turned at 16 and sent to Atlantia.  He is in love with someone, only one person, but he will never tell her, as she is in love with someone else, but no one else will do.  He was Trelane's beta, before he was send to Micheal's pack as a sign of trust.

Personality: He is a gentleman, but one that adapts well to his surroundings.  He tries to blend in as much as possible.  However he is strong and fast, and downright vicious when he needs to protect his leader.

What RPs they are involved in:  Atlantia

Offline Fatey

• Introduced
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »
{: Vivi Vella Venin:}
Nickname(s): Evee, Vivi
DoB: May 1

Hair: Light Blond, curly, and wispy.
Eyes: Light blue
Height: 5'4 same height as fatey. XD short
Appearance:
She loves to wear layers and frills. She conducts some of her wardrobe from the earth, making her own skirts and adding leaves and bird feathers to them. She is an earthy spirit, who just happens to be a vampire. XD

Personality:Vivi is an earthy child. She lives with the earth. She doesn't sleep in the dorms or stay in the castle that much, only if she needs to for class or something, she is mostly on the grounds, forest, or the lake, being one with nature. She is the youngest child of 5, all of the other siblings being brothers.
She is sweet, and young, and naive. But she is serious when it comes to certain matters. She really doesn't like being mean, but if she needs to be, she will.

Extra: She has four older brothers, who all live with her in their mansion in Rennes, Brittany, France and she has a small white cat named Whisper. Her and her family are all also Vampires.

BTW. Adding more charries too. XD

------------------------------
{: Vincent Valkyrie Venin:}
Nickname(s):Vince, Vincent, Vinny
Year: 7
DoB: October 1

Hair: A choppy mass of black. XD
Eyes: Silvery green
Height: 5'7
Appearance:
He is an oldie. He wears blazers, all different coloured button up shirts. He is likes period clothing to, so if he turns up with a tailed suit coat to class, yeah, he likes period stuff. He was there, so some of his wardrobe consists of it. :]

Personality:ACK, I hate writing Bio's. I will type his up later, but if you have Rped with me on MSN, you should know how Vinny is. XD

Extra: Vincent has two older brothers, a younger brother, whom is his twin, and then his younger sister, Vivi. They all live together in their mansion in Rennes, France.

-----------------------

{: Valdor Vachel Venin:}
Nickname(s):
Year: 7
DoB: October 1
House: Slytherin

Hair:A choppier mass of black hair than his brother.
Eyes:[ Silvery green
Height: 5'7
Appearance:
Umm... he doesn't really have a style. He wears what is in his trunk.

Personality: You know the term, "If I had an evil twin??" Well, that term applies with Vincent and Valdor. Born twin vampire boys, they were the complete opposites. Now, Valdor is the evil twin. He is the cunning and sly one who loves girls and can't wait to go to school. Over the centuries, he has been known as a player. But, he likes his girls to be warm blooded and beautiful. Hold on to your hearts and necks Hogwarts ladies! This boy is on the prowl.

Extra: Valdor is the youngest male in the Venin line, Vincent being older than him by a minute. He isn't the baby in the family, he is more of the trouble child. Watch out for his cunning-ness.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 02:52:55 PM by Fatey »

Offline Fatey

• Introduced
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »
{ Belle Lessien }
Nicknames: 
Parentage:  pureblood
Height:   5
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 03:31:14 PM by Fatey »

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »
Taylor Johnson

Birthdate: 29 September 2034
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160lbs
Eye Colour: Hazel

Taylor was part of the Kingdom of Dethilon before it was attacked and disbanded.  This small, nearly unknown kingdom had existed only a few centuries before someone deemed it a threat.  The king and queen were slaughtered, but he knew the twins had escaped.  He has bare memories of them now, but holds onto the inheritance.  Once gaining enough prestige, he seeks out the children, unremembering of their age and faces, hoping for a miracle.  He has no plans for a reunited kingdom, but wishes to see the two beloved children again, and what has become of them.
--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade