Author Topic: Character Biographies  (Read 152927 times)

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +13/-0
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
Character Biographies
« on: May 01, 2007, 02:03:55 AM »
Character Biographies

Hey mad RPers, I figured we could use this thread to keep our characters sorted out. Who plays who and all that jazz. Just post the vitals of your character(s) and if you'd like to include a little something extra, hey, nobody's stopping you. Have fun!

Okay, a sort of list of what to include:

Name
Parentage (pureblood, half blood, muggleborn)
Height/Weight
Hair Colour
Eye colour
Background
Personality
What RPs they are involved in
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 11:15:09 AM by Nabs »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
Re: Character Biographies
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 02:15:17 AM »
name: Strawberry Sorbet
born in: London
parentage: Muggleborn
height: 5 feet 3 inches
hair colour: dark brown, almost black
eyes: Grey

Background: Strawberry was born to middle class muggle parents. She went to Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw and was infamous for her ability to make grown men cry. She's intelligent, hardworking and very determined but unfortunately has had bad luck thrown at her from almost every angle. Her previous occupations all sum up to: Temp.

Personality: Strawberry is what is called a ball buster. She's beautiful and can be sweet and charming when she wishes to be, however she doesn't wish to be that way very often. She pushes the people around her into giving in to her and therefore doesn't have that many people eager to be around her. She's not spoiled, she just knows what she wants and will go to any lengths to get her wants.

Actress/model portraying Strawberry: Sophia Bush
RPs involved in: So Happy Together (rated NC17)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:27:51 PM by Fangirl »

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • For the REAL Maquis Experience!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »
Name: Kaida Ryu/Catalyst
Parentage: Pureblood
Height/Weight: 5'6" 100lbs
Hair Colour: Black, though the bangs are green
Eye colour: Brown, wears red contacts that are charmed to glow at will

Background: I'm the legitimate first born of my parents, Zellanna and Val Ryu. Likewise, my mother was firstborn of her parents, Carabella and Zell Metallium. My mother's father was also firstborn of Lesa and Khaos Metallium. My mother's mother was mere second born of Merlin (not The Merlin, of course) and Coral. My father was exiled from his family, and will not speak of it, other than that they were pureblooded. He does not speak highly of it. In fact, my lineage is pureblood, mostly from Japan. However, before my mother and father made the move to Japan, land of our heritage, our family was based in England, and attended Hogwarts. All Ravenclaw. I am the first Slytherin.

For schooling, I returned to England and stayed with my mother's first lover, Ares, and their illegitimate daughter, Meli, on holidays.  While I enjoyed their company, I refused to consider them as family.  I am told that Ares comes from a quite prestigious line.  During my fourth year at Hogwarts Ares got married to Jurin.  They had two children and adopted another over the course of my time at Hogwarts.  Over the summers I returned to Japan to spend time with my family.

After leaving Hogwarts I made money inventing various types of musical devices while working on music of my own.  I was discovered by Miracle Studios and have since become "the newest sensation."  It's nice, but a true musician never grows old.  I don't want to be the next pop sensation, I want to be a termer.  I want music good enough that it will live on long after I'm gone.  And I'm willing to push the limits to do it.

Personality: Kaida can be crass, rude, and just downright mean.  She's really pretty nice in her own way, which most of her band members know, but they also know the value of a hard demeanor.  She's got a reputation to uphold, and she'll do it hardcore.  It keeps the men away (most of the time) and people have stopped trying to get close to her just for publicity.  Though, she isn't really sure where to go from there.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together (rated R)
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
  • Kudos: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 07:45:49 PM »
Name: Tallen Smythe

Parentage: Muggleborn

Height/Weight:6 feet 4 inches

Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde

Eye colour: Blue but turn green when "excited".

Background: Tallen is the only son of muggle parents. His father, Christopher Smythe, is the owner of a muggle electronics company which inspired his wizard son to make his own electronics company but for wizards! The company has been very successful the six years Tallen has been running it and he is considering expanding his empire to the United States. He studied at Beauxbatons and excelled at Charms and Potions.

Personality: Tallen is used to getting what he wants, when he wants and how he wants it. Spoiled and egocentric, he has no sense of propriety and lacks great sensitivity. He has been sexually active since the age of 15 and hasn't looked back since. He has never had an official girlfriend and has only once fallen in love to a woman named Madeline. She broke his heart and left him for his uncle who was far more richer at the time and was 68 years old. This was when Tallen was 22 and the company had only two years running and didn't look very promising either. He has a sick sense of humor and secretly loves sappy love songs. He dances naked in his bedroom much to his maid's dismay whenever he's happy and loves dogs.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together [Rated NC-17]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:02:49 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Atmor

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 07:34:02 PM »
Name: Atmor Raddox

Parentage (pureblood, half blood, muggleborn): Pureblood

Height/Weight: 5 feet 8inches

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Background: Atmor went to Hogwarts for two years. In her first year she met her mate Trelane but they were seperated when Trey moved to Atlantia because of his 'special talents'. She moved to Atlantia with Trelane in her second year and stayed there for the remaining five years of her school life. Atmor moved away from her parents house and now lives with her two eldest brothers who work with dragons, whe she's off from school she helps them at work which sparked a change in her wardrobe and appearance but she's still very girly on the inside.

What RPs they are involved in: Atlantia,Summer Daze
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:55:16 PM by Atmor »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
Name Alessia Nicoletta Lupa
Age 20
Parentage daughter of a pureblood wizard and a muggleborn which
Height/Weight 5'4 115lb
Hair Colour Light brown
Eye colour bright green

Background
She's been a werewolf since she was 9 years old, when she was bitten while her parents were visiting friends in Yugoslavia. She carries a 14' Ebony wand with werewolf claw core.  She is Italian, and went to a wizarding school in Italy but trasfered to Hogwarts her 5th year because the staff couldn't stop her from harming another student.  Hogwarts had taken in other warewolf students, so her parents believe they made the right choice.

FYI: In the other RP she's currently 32, Seer and Empath.  She teaches Divination and Control Over Empathy at Final Academy, a school for dangerous students (werewolves, vampires, pyrokinetics, etc...)  When she was 30 she travelled to Paris with friends and met a french man called Remi Devereux, who wanted to marry her.  The passion was so overwhelming, she moved in with him.  While in Paris she was offered a teaching position at Beuxbaton, but her relationship with Remi took a bad turn.  She found out that he was drugging her Wolfsbane potion and renting her out to the highest bidder (reason why she doesn't take the wolfsbane potion anylonger.)  When she confronted him, he threatened to kill her using only the cruciatus curse.  So she bid her time, until she applied to work at Final Academy and was offered the job.  She left him without a trace of where she went.  He is still looking for her.  Alessia arrived at the school, ready and eager to teach, but was met by staff sarcasm and bitterness, students fighting, trying to kill and rape one another.  In the middle of this mess, she started a relationship with one of the Vampire teachers, who has now bound her to him, by mating with her during the full moon, while she was in wolf form.

Personality
She is very sweet, but usually has alterior motives, which is why she ended up in Slytherin house. 

What RPs they are involved in
So Happy Together

Offline Ashurrii

• Excited
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »
Name: Alexis Lloyd
Parentage: Half-blood
Height/Weight: 5
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 01:38:25 PM by Ashurrii »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 12:27:29 PM »

Name: Gael Marsellesa
Parentage: Half Blood
Height/Weight: 5'10
Hair Colour: Brown

Background: Gael was born to a muggle nurse mother and a wizard father along with his twin sister Gina. He is older by four minutes and 45 seconds. They studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where they spent a large part of their time in detention or running about the premises. He excelled in Herbology, Potions, Charms and Transfiguration. Gael although he lets his twin pummel him often is quite quick at the draw which won him a second place in a Dueling Tournament. His sister, of course, won first place with a quick freezing spell.

Personality: Gael is extremely playful, flirtatious and charming. He loves physical exercise of all kinds. Although he would never admit it he is quite a dreamer and is secretly a virgin. He hopes to hold off until he finds the perfect woman whom he shall marry and dedicate his life to only to have lots and lots of children. Gael likes to read science fiction and comic books in his spare time and loves fish and birds so much that he has a massive tank filled with salt water creatures. He also lives with his sister in a flat.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together [NC-17]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:06:25 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »

Name: Gina Marsellesa
Parentage: Half Blood
Height/Weightt: 5' 3/ 126 lb
Hair Colour: Brown

Background:Gina was born to a muggle nurse mother and a wizard father along with her twin brother Gael. They studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where they spent a large part of their time in detention or running about the premises. Gina excelled in Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, History of Magic and DADA. Gina won first place at the Dueling Tournament held in her fifth year at Hogwarts.

Personality: Gina is freakishly strong for her size and often treats her brother like a punching bag. Her highly competitive nature often gets her in trouble. Way too talkative for her own good, she gives off the air of being a hussy, tramp, among other things but has only had two boyfriends before which she cared for deeply and ended up breaking her heart. However, just like her brother, she's a dreamer and knows that one day she'll fall in love with the right man for her. One that will complete her. He doesn't need to be perfect as long as he makes her happy. She too wants a large family and loves plants. Her flat is covered in vines and herbs. She's a marvelous cook and is often trying to get her brother to learn to at least make a proper Omelette. Gina likes to sew on her spare time. She makes her own clothes and once dreamed of being a famous fashion designer.

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together [NC-17]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:32:28 PM by Billy the Wig »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »

Name: Daniel Monteeth
Parentage: half-blood
Height: 6 feet 3 inches tall
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: gray

Background:
Born to a wizard and a muggle woman, Daniel was brought up to believe in the best of both worlds. His parents died in a car crash when he was 8; the muggle doctors couldn't save them. Daniel went on to live with his father's brother in a fully magical home, where he overheard his aunt saying something about how the Healers at St Mungo's would have been able to save his parents. From that moment on, Daniel knew that he would become a Healer.

He went to school at Hogwarts, was sorted into Ravenclaw and graduated not at the top of his year, but very close to it. He went on to training to become a Healer and during those years of training, he met Lorna Day. They fell in love and made plans to marry after he'd finished training, but as soon as Daniel started his internship at the hospital, they knew that things weren't going right. After holding on to their relationship for 6 months, Lorna finally told Daniel that she had had enough. He had begged her to stay, but she had left anyway. It was the last time Daniel had ever begged for anything, and it was the last time he would ever let a woman get that close.

Now Daniel is the top Healer in his practice, and is also one of the highest paid in the entire Healing community. He spends most of his time at the hospital, and when he's not there, he tends to obsess over finding new ways to cure the sick. Daniel has no life.

Personality:
He is grouchy, unapproachable and impatient. At least, that is the image he portrays to everyone. Somewhere buried deep in him is hope and a belief that there are good things in this world, but he has played the bitter old man so well that he's starting to believe that is who he really is.

RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together (NC-17)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:19:38 AM by Nabs »

Offline Vannacutt

• Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Dastardly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »

Name: Anthony Costa
Parentage: pureblood
Height: 6'1"
Hair: dark brown curls
Eyes: Light gray

Background and personality to be added after I've had some sleep.

What RPs they're involved in: So Happy Together (NC-17)

Offline Jenster

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 06:31:10 AM »
Name Marco Denver
Age 19
Parentage Pureblood
Occupation Professional Quidditch player. Seeker for England and the Montrose Magpies
Height 6'
Hair Colour blond/brown
Eye colour blue
Background Brought up in a perfectly normal wizarding home. Went to Hogwarts, as a determined Slytherin. He played on the quidditch team for 3 years. He was better at flying than anything but also did well in Potions.
Personality *will do later*
What RPs they are involved in So Happy Together [NC-17]

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • For the REAL Maquis Experience!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 01:53:25 PM »

Name: Arline Materia
Parentage: ???
Height/Weight: Varies, usually about 5' tall.
Hair Colour: Red
Eye colour: Green

Background: Arline was cursed with immortality.

She had lived a normal life.  Gone to Hogwarts, had her fun, and at the tender age of 17, stopped aging.  Not that they noticed it right away, but when she hadn't aged at all by the time she was thirty, she went to see a doctor.  Careful analysis said that she had stopped aging over a decade ago.  It was surmised then that if she never aged, then her condition would never deteriorate, and she would never die.  Naturally, that is.

At first the prospect was interesting, and she enjoyed her time as a perpetual 17-year-old.  But her friends and family continued to age around her, and die.  Tired of her time of immortality, but unwilling to end her life, she began to seek out answers, no matter where she had to go to get them.  During the rise of Voldemort, she began to fall into dark magic.  She had no interest in what the weird guy was doing or why, but informants were suddenly everywhere, and she used it to her advantage.

Of course, following that era was the fall of Voldemort and informants became harder to find.  Regardless, she managed to secure a potion that could reset her age.  Perhaps if she tried going back to being a child, then she would be able to get past the age of seventeen.  It didn't work.  She grew from 10 to 17, and stopped once more.  Confirmed by a test through St Mungo's when she was 19 all over again.  Not long after (as far as her life span went) Voldemort was coming back into power, and her dark sources became even more scarce.  It didn't stop her researching her problem, however.

Tired of the life she'd lived she made a deal with someone.  She would go back to being a child, a five-year-old.  They'd erase her of her life memories, but leave her knowledge intact.  She needed to remember everything she'd tried, and what was wrong with her in the first place.  And she would be put into an orphanage.  She wound up knowing no home other than the orphanage. for quite some time.

Eleven once more, she entered Hogwarts, opting to take the OWLs her first year.  Thinking it couldn't hurt, they gave the go-ahead only to find she'd gotten O's on everything but Divination, which she claimed to be a useless subject.  She stuck out the next few years of schools and received the same scores on her NEWTs, somehow knowing it wasn't really fair, but bragging anyway.  She went on to medical school, and graduated by the age of 21.  She went on to come up with several medical advances in potions and charms, though could never say where the knowledge for it had come from.  And when she was 25, circumstances crashed on her.  She created a special charm that she embedded inside of her.  And at her will, became a child.

Today she walks around looking about ten years of age, and sometimes even acting like it.  Her inventions are sometimes childish-looking, sometimes explosive, and are no longer confined to the medical world.  She's continued life as a medical professional, however, and is still one of the best.

Personality:
Though most people know her true age, or at least know that she isn't a child, she insists on being treated like one... to a point.  She enjoys pet names, candy, sweets, and the fun of youth.  However, she also prefers to be treated like a respected member of the community.  Many people find it a hard balance to strike.  But she doesn't want to be respected for age, prestige, or status.  She simply wants to be respected for the knowledge she has.  She still has the mind of an adult, of course, and when opportunity presents itself she isn't afraid to get a little perverted.  She's also light and fast, sometimes soundless as she walks.  She finds ways of being in the oddest places, just when you don't want her there.  As well as being rather perverted, she also knows how to be the ultimate [censored for your amusement].

What RPs they are involved in: So Happy Together
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:15:11 AM by Zellanna »
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade

Offline Runic Spit

• Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 08:30:02 PM »

Name: Quinn Maxwell
Parentage: Half-blood
Height/Weight: 6'2"
Hair Colour: Pale blond
Eye colour: Gray

Background: Muggle father, witch mother, Quinn was raised by his father when his mother died giving birth to him. A struggling musician his father raised his son on literature and scores. He can play the piano, the guitar and the cello. However, he has always preferred the guitar finding the sound friendlier than the nostalgic music of the piano and the stuffy melody of the cello.

Personality: Shy and quiet. Quinn has a habit of stuttering when angry or nervous. He likes to keep to himself more than anything. He enjoys writing poetry when alone and of course writing and composing new songs.

What RPs they are involved in: Time of the Season [NC-17], Tangled [NC-17]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:50:30 PM by Runic Spit »

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 01:21:30 PM »
Name Blake Adams
Age 21
Parentage He doesn't know.
Height 6'
Hair Color Dirty Blonde
Eye color Blue
Background He doesn't know... he suffered from a total memory altering charm and had all his memory erased.  The only thing he remembers is his name.

What RPs they are involved in So Happy Together...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:57:08 PM by Cassandra »