Hissy Fics!
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

:    
Hissy Fics is now online!
17148 200 48
: Vrscika
+  Hissy Fics!
|-+  Role-Play
| |-+  PG-13 Rated
| | |-+  Maquis Universal
| | | |-+  Housing Quarters
| | | | |-+  Cassandra and Alex's Love Nest
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 17
: Cassandra and Alex's Love Nest  ( 243695 )
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

Kudos: +0/-0

: 2809

« : January 14, 2009, 03:44:29 PM »

Their love nest is fairly simple, layed out on 3 floors:

First Floor:

Living Room

Kitchen Area

Dining Room

Guest Bathroom

Second Floor:

Main Bedroom

Master Bathroom with adiecent bathtub/shower

The Triplet's Nursery for when they come to visit... cause they will...

The Basement is Alex's domain... Cassandra lets him have what he wants down there

« : January 27, 2009, 01:46:40 PM Droobles »
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #1 : February 01, 2009, 10:26:39 PM »

Cassandra aparated directly to her room.  She sat on the bed and looked at the bags that were still filled with clothing... She should just take hers and return to her mothers... but she wasn't going to happy that her only daughter couldn't make her marriage work... She still needed to check in with the healer in charge, but she'd wait for Alex to return so she could go and maybe delay her not seeing him.
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

: 1603

« #2 : February 03, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

Alex walked into the Bed room and stood for a second just looking at his Wife. He face was set in stone, but his eyes smoldered.
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #3 : February 04, 2009, 05:47:29 AM »

"WHAT?!" She screamed after a moment of silence.  "Forget it..." She said shaking her head. "I've gotta go back to the Hospital."
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

« #4 : February 04, 2009, 08:49:58 AM »

"Are you kidding me? you don't know why i am mad?" he stared at her incrediously.
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #5 : February 04, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »

"No I don't! I didn't know at the Hospital and I still do not know... You are mad at me because I tried to protect you? Because I love you enough that I hurt when you hurt." She told him.
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

« #6 : February 04, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »

Alex shook his head. "We are dealing with grief and you want to take me away, that I understand. But then i say i am ok and that i can handle and you persist to try to get me to leave." He pursed his lips for a moment. "Not all of us have the reaction you had Cassandra. Not all of us would have it erased."
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #7 : February 04, 2009, 09:20:08 PM »

She stood straight and held her head high. "First of all, I am sure could have handled whatever the memory was, I had it erased because I was protecting you! and how does everyone know I had it erased???"  Now she was furious... being called a coward on top of all that.  "And I didn't say you were coming with me, I said if you feel as if you had to leave, to let know.  I grow weary of this... I'm going to speak to the healers..." She said and made her way towards the door.
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

« #8 : February 05, 2009, 10:05:28 AM »

Alex sighed. "No Cassandra you couldn't. Erickson showed you and you collapsed and begged to have it erased. Erickson told me after it happened. and you exact words after I saw the memory was '"I'm aparating you out of here..." It wasn't a question, yet she still waited for him to answer.' So yes you were going to take me out of there and John chistized you for it. IT was later that you offered if i wanted to. And again after i had said that I could handle it." Alex stood in her way out of door, not touching her but definitly in the way.
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #9 : February 06, 2009, 05:37:27 AM »

Oh! Now Cassandra was downright angry.  "What happened to 'Thank you Love for coming to support me?' She said through gritted teeth. I didn't apparate you out, and all I said was if you felt it became too much, to tell me, and then you told me, in front of your whole family, to go home.  And for your information, YES I could have handled it.  He erased the memory, but not why I wanted it gone.  You had been in the habit of reading my mind without permission, and I didn't want that happening.  But that shows you what I get when I try to protect you."  She gave a frustrated scream, and went for the door.

ooc: This is the order she remembers things... which is the order we posted in:
She hadn't 'seen' any memory... She went to Alex and said. "I'm aparating you out of here..." It wasn't a question, yet she still waited for him to answer.
Alex dimmly heard Cassandra's voice. He shook his head no and tried to compose himself as the memory faded.
Alex slowly stood and sighed deeply. "No I do not want it erased. I can handle it." He looked to Cassandra. "Thank you Love for coming to support me." Alex laid his hand on Trey's shoulder.
She gave him a smile, and then turned to the others.  She disagreed with John... She had had her memory of it erased so Alex would never find out... she knew that- Wait... how did John know Erikson erased her memory?  She looked to the door where Armand should have been... chicken...

"Alex, if any of this is too... much... for you, let me know." she said.
Alex turned to look at Cassandra. Fire dancing behind his eyes. "Go home Cassandra."
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

« #10 : February 06, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »

Oh! Now Cassandra was downright angry.  "What happened to 'Thank you Love for coming to support me?' She said through gritted teeth. I didn't apparate you out, and all I said was if you felt it became too much, to tell me, and then you told me, in front of your whole family, to go home.  And for your information, YES I could have handled it.  He erased the memory, but not why I wanted it gone.  You had been in the habit of reading my mind without permission, and I didn't want that happening.  But that shows you what I get when I try to protect you."  She gave a frustrated scream, and went for the door.

ooc: This is the order she remembers things... which is the order we posted in:
She hadn't 'seen' any memory... She went to Alex and said. "I'm aparating you out of here..." It wasn't a question, yet she still waited for him to answer.
Alex dimmly heard Cassandra's voice. He shook his head no and tried to compose himself as the memory faded.
Alex slowly stood and sighed deeply. "No I do not want it erased. I can handle it." He looked to Cassandra. "Thank you Love for coming to support me." Alex laid his hand on Trey's shoulder.
She gave him a smile, and then turned to the others.  She disagreed with John... She had had her memory of it erased so Alex would never find out... she knew that- Wait... how did John know Erikson erased her memory?  She looked to the door where Armand should have been... chicken...

"Alex, if any of this is too... much... for you, let me know." she said.
Alex turned to look at Cassandra. Fire dancing behind his eyes. "Go home Cassandra."

"Well that's not what Erickson thinks and I had said i was fine and you persisted to imply i couldn't handle it. So yes i told you to go home. You not only implied i was weak in front of my brothers pack, but..." He shook his head. "Nevermind it doesn't matter now."

ooc: i know that is what Alex is running off of too.
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #11 : February 06, 2009, 09:18:59 PM »

She didn't bother saying goodbye, but she walked out of the home and onto the main street.
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

« #12 : February 08, 2009, 05:56:56 PM »

Alex knew he needed some time to cool and so did she. He went for a dip in the pool and swam a few laps.
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

Kudos: +27/-0

: 3512

« #13 : February 08, 2009, 11:41:00 PM »

From various areas in the house there is a little *beepbeep!*

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade
Alex lorenssith
Lifeless

« #14 : February 08, 2009, 11:42:52 PM »

Alex stopped swimming and looked around. What the hell was that?
: [1] 2 3 ... 17  
« previous next »
: