Hissy Fics!
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 07:45:58 AM

:    
Hissy Fics is now online!
17148 200 48
: Vrscika
+  Hissy Fics!
|-+  Role-Play
| |-+  PG-13 Rated
| | |-+  Maquis Universal
| | | |-+  Housing Quarters
| | | | |-+  Armand Erikson
« previous next »
: [1] 2  All
: Armand Erikson  ( 201656 )
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

Kudos: +27/-0

: 3512

« : December 27, 2008, 12:47:32 PM »

The name plate says Armand Erikson, no matter how he tries to change it.  Every so often, as he passes it, he grumbles at the tag.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #1 : February 08, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »

Armand led the way back to his quarters.  A flick of his wand briefly changed the name plate to Drago Carracio, however it quickly changed back.  He walked toward his door as though he hadn't even noticed.  He opened the door and held it for Cassandra.  The interior was as he and Slade had it.  It was minimalist still, which was never Armand's style.  The living room had a couch, TV, and some sort of video and game system.  Towards the back of it was a fireplace.  Nothing elaborate, but functional.  The dining room was near the front door and was only a dining table and two chairs.  They were just the size for a romantic setting.  The kitchen was more of a nook, the same as any of them.  And his bedroom was as he'd had it before: two dressers and a bed just big enough for two.

It had the feel of a slightly futuristic military home, though still with a level of softness that was somehow comforting.

"Come on in," he said softly.  "My home for the... fourth time now, I believe.  I'm surprised they always keep it for me.  Though I suppose I shouldn't be."

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

Kudos: +0/-0

: 2809

« #2 : February 08, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »

"It..." she looked around, "It's nice..." she said moving to his couch and sitting down. 
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #3 : February 08, 2009, 10:11:29 PM »

He went over and sat by her, playing lightly with your hair.  "Tell me everything, piccola mia.  I am here for you."

--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #4 : February 08, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »

She felt shivers down her spine as he played with her hair.  He was there for her... "He... I was just trying to protect him and he's never been macho about things," she began to cry, "she said I shamed him in front of his brother and his pack... and he told me to go home."  She cuddled into him as she cried.
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #5 : February 08, 2009, 10:22:32 PM »

He held her close and smoothed her hair.  "You said you do not understand what he does, nor does he understand how you are.  How much have the two of you really talked about this?"  He sighed, resting his head against hers lightly.  "Why did you marry him?"

--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #6 : February 08, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »

"We don't talk, Armand," she said closing her eyes.  "We fight..." she corrected him.  "Why did I marry him? I love him... he's there for me... he's always been there."
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #7 : February 08, 2009, 10:30:19 PM »

"But love does not make a relationship," he said sadly.  "Believe me, I would know."  He pulled away a little, bidding her to look up at him.  "Do you even know each other?"

--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #8 : February 08, 2009, 10:37:26 PM »

"Yes... I think so." She said thinking about it... she'd just found out last summer that he's killed people... How much did she know him? No No... She knew him... seven years... She KNEW him! Didn't she?
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #9 : February 08, 2009, 10:45:01 PM »

"Cassandra, I want you to listen to me very well.  I had one great love in my life, and it was not Natasha.  We knew each other well enough that with the barest glance we could communicate more than a million words, and that was without legimancy.  We even spoke our own language that was only our own, because we studied languages together so well that we simply began to intermix them, and that language became intimate and sacred between us.  And we both loved each other very much.  More than can be described by any language.  And never once did we tell each other when we were together."

He paused, letting her soak it in.

"Piccola mia, in the end, it wasn't enough to hold us together.  If you cannot say with absolute surety that you know each other, that you can communicate well enough to know each other, then it will certainly not be enough to hold the two of you together.  I will not say it was a mistake to marry, but you have made the entry into the marriage a difficult one.  And I would consider now, while it is still early, how you could get to know him.  And if you do not want to get to know him, then that should tell you something."

--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #10 : February 08, 2009, 10:53:39 PM »

She merely sat there letting his words sink in.  Did she rush into this?  Was he right... she looked up into his gorgeous cobalt eyes... and forgot what she was thinking.
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #11 : February 08, 2009, 10:56:01 PM »

He caressed the side of her face, ran his hand through her hair, and lingered just long enough.  "When you are ready, let us seek him.  I think a talk could benefit all of us.  But you must promise not to leave, and try to think past your anger.  Do not let it control you.  But if you know you cannot handle it, just say 'stop' and any time, and it will stop.  Even if I must force it to."

--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #12 : February 08, 2009, 10:59:13 PM »

"You'd do that? For me?" She asked him, not really sure what he meant.
Zellanna
The Ultimate Admin
Administrator
Lifeless

« #13 : February 08, 2009, 11:00:34 PM »

"My dear, you should know by now that there are a good many things I would do for you.  The only ones who superceded you were Slade and my family."

--  William Butler Yeats

-- Slade
Cassandra
SnitchSeeker Mod
Lifeless

« #14 : February 08, 2009, 11:17:44 PM »

She blushed.  "I didn't though.  It's nice to know." She said looking at her hands.  "There is very little I wouldn't do for you."
: [1] 2  All  
« previous next »
: