Author Topic: Armand's Arithmancy Worksheet  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • For the REAL Maquis Experience!
Armand's Arithmancy Worksheet
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:35:44 AM »
After talking with Xana, I decided I wanted to do arithmancy for Armand.  So, here it is.  I changed his birth day to the 20th, rather than the 21st.  It didn't really correlate right otherwise.

ABCDEFGHI
JKLMNOPQR
STUVWXYZ

EIGHT (8): Your path will lead you to work out the difference between money and the real value of life. You must learn what to do with your natural power and authority, but this is not an easy path. Once you've learned this lesson, you'll move on to the next phase - being in charge. You're a born boss and your natural power and authority cause others to look to you when a decision needs to be made. The reward or you won't necessarily be financial but may come in terms of accomplishment and legacy. Career/vocation options include any field where you can be in charge and where you can utilize your superior skill of good judgment.

4/20/2027 Drago Salvatore Carracio

4-20- 11  49176 113412695 31991396
4- 2-  2    27      32       41
8            9       5        5

What Your Destiny Number Reveals About You:

ONE (1): Your mission in life is to cultivate the self and to become a leader. Your purpose in life is to be indomitable, take the initiative, be independent, original, innovative and take charge - all to develop your sense of self, your will, and your determination. Learning to stand on your own, think for yourself, and individuate your character, as well as new things, new ideas, and unique activities provide great opportunity for your to approach your destiny. You are destined for leadership - be it and teach it.

16 1165 1196
7 13 17
7 4 8

What Your Soul Number Reveals About You:

ONE (1): You want to lead more than anything and may want to control others too. You do not like being subordinate or taking orders. 1 Soul Numbers are often ambitious, independent, headstrong, and willful. You stay away fom teams, committees - and mediocrity. In matters of the heart and friendship, everything is great when the object of your affection/friendship lives up to your expectations. You expect that person to be as charming, clever, and independent as you are. You may seem cold or distant but it is only because you are protecting yourself.

497 13429 3993
20 19 24
2 10 6
2 1 6

What Your Personality Number Reveals About You:

NINE (9): Generous; gullible; excusing and kind-hearted; philosophical; warm and caring; idealistic and romantic; emotional and intuitive; fortunate; vibrant; accomplished; unable to make quick decisions; vulnerable; doesn't judge others on material accomplishments; sympathetic; greatly respected by others; clothes are striking with a flair for the dramatic; no tolerance for injustice; looks young for a long time. You may find yourself too involved in other people's problems and can become unbalanced by the emotional strain.

What Your Birth Day Number Reveals About You:

TWO (2): You do best in partnership, like to work in a team, and are a natural peacemaker. You are respectful, discerning, supportive, cooperative, and need an aesthetic lifestyle. You prefer to work behind the scenes and be with others.

* 2 birthday - You seek balance and harmony. You're a natural conciliator in any situation. Adaptable and sensitive to others, you'll often play the role of peacemaker.

What Your Maturity Number Reveals About You:

NINE (9): Expect that life won't always be easy - that's because you're learning to give up the physical world for the spiritual one and you'll have to learn to let go of loving people in order to love humanity. At the same time, your talents will come very easily to you and you may mistakenly believe that your gifts are meant to be used to achieve the easy life, when in reality, they're given so you can master this plane and move on. Your true self is both kind-hearted and altruistic, but for you to be at your best, you must practice these qualities on an impersonal level. There are two dangers that come with your talents - using them for personal gain (which can bring destruction to your life) and ignoring your sense of service. Your greatest joy is in true universal love, because with this number of reward, the greatest good will come from the greatest giving.

Life Path/Expression (Destiny) Bridge

ZERO LP/Exp Number(0): Your Life Path and Expression numbers are the same digits, a fortunate opportunity to gain ground in the areas of life expressed by the repeated number. However, if your Heart's Desire and/or your Personality number are also identical to your Life Path number and your Expression number, you may be somewhat disproportionate and skewed. The characteristics of this repeated number may be excessively pronounced in you. Read your Life Path again, and ask yourself if you have not focused too much on the aspects described, at the cost of a more balanced approach.

Heart's Desire(Soul Urge)/Personality Bridge

EIGHT (8): You are advised to learn early the function of money - it is nothing more or less than a tool for trading. Do not allow yourself to become obsessed with personal success and wealth, but on the other hand, don't allow your idealistic notions to cloud your practicality and cause you to disregard and dislike money. This combination is often successful at finding a middle ground between these two extremes, becoming a very ambitious humanitarian who has the potential to do very well in the corporate world, or any career that offers international connections and activities.

Karmic Lesson: 8

Karmic Debt: 19

The Number 9 in 19: wisdom, spiritual knowledge, and power have been used for personal gain.

NINETEEN (19/1): The Abuse of Power
This number indicates past abuses of acting in a completely self-absorbed manner, blind to everything except self-fulfillment of one's own desires. The 1 of this number indicates the 19/1 person will often exhibit the negative traits of this number until the lessons have been learned, including selfishness, dependence, intimidation, failing to stand up for oneself, egotism, laziness, and aggression. You must learn to stand on your own and learn the proper use of power. Don't be surprised to find that throughout your life you're forced to stand up for yourself or, worse, are left to stand alone.

4/20/2027 Drago Salvatore Carracio

4-20- 11  49176 113412695 31991396

1-6
2-1
3-3
4-2
5-1
6-3
7-1
8-0
9-5

What Your Hidden Passion Number Reveals About You:

ONE (1): You possess a powerful desire to attract attention. You have great aspirations and a drive to accomplish. You are quite competitive and want to be at the top in all you do. Highly enthusiastic, industrious, and innovative, you are capable of influencing and even dominating others. Just as others may do to you, causing you to succumb to manipulation unless your ideals are high. Ironically, you sometimes lack resoluteness, especially at a younger age, but you have the strength to overcome this with time. Many great athletes and politicians have this number.

What Your Subconscious Self Number Reveals About You:

EIGHT (8): Your ability to learn and act quickly, combined with your ability to stay calm and not panic, makes you able to manage unexpected circumstances in an effective and competent manner, using your business-like demeanor to somehow make the most and get the best out of it. You want to be rewarded for your efforts and relate your success to the material aspects. You show leadership and organization and are physically courageous and competent.

8 / 0-28 / 28-29 / 55-56

FOUR (4) - A Time of Putting Things in Order: For all three cycles, the 4 carries with it a time of hard wok and forming foundations for your life. Practical things of life (work, career, family, buying a home, building a solid community, etc.) will dominate this period of your life. Money matters most now as you try to secure a sound financial future.

THREE (3) - A Time of Self-Epression and Joyful Living: In the Second and Third Major Cycles, the emphasis is placed on the joy of living and the warmth of being surrounded by many friends. The Second Major Cycle requires focus and discipline to culture the artistic energy filling your life at this time.

ELEVEN (11) - Master Cycle of Illumination: The 11 Major Cycle represents growth and understanding of higher human ideals, as well as inspiration and self-improvement. Only through deep personal transformation and improvement of self-expression will you be able to bring forth hard-won revelations about how life truly works. The more willing you are to work on yourself, the more good you'll do the larger world. This cycle requires bravery, perserverance, and strength to delve deeply into higher consciousness of universal principle and spiritual interconnectedness. In an 11/2 Major Cycle, you may have to relearn the lessons of the 2. If the energy of the 11 is too intense or demanding, you'll revert to the energy of the 2, where the issues of sensitivity, cooperation, and relationship will overwhelm your days. Above all else, this is a time where you'll have to learn to discover harmony within yourself while learning to lead.

TWO (2) - A Slow Cycle: As a Third Major Cycle, the 2 means that cooperation and patience will be the hallmarks of your mature years.
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Armand's Arithmancy Worksheet
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 05:28:47 AM »
OMG OMG - Geek...

lol!!!

Offline Zellanna

• The Ultimate Admin
  • Administrator
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • For the REAL Maquis Experience!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »
* Zellanna looks innocent
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
--  William Butler Yeats

"Fairy tales will tell you that love will conquer all;
that is one of the single most insidious lies that I know.
How long can you stay in a relationship,
regardless of much you might love,
if you absolutely know that it cannot last?"
-- Slade

Offline Cassandra

• SnitchSeeker Mod
  • Lifeless
  • Kudos: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »
...now that's an oximoron...